The parking lot is just a few meters from the apartment. It has the same number 1203 as the apartment itself.
Playground for small children
A small playground with a sandpit, swings and a slide can be found in this area. A seating area with a table has been set up for the parents. A wooden playhouse is located at the back of the meadow.
The rubbish containers, as well as paper and glass containers are located in the front area to the right of the entrance to the reception, parallel to Neustifter Str. Try to avoid rubbish when shopping. Everyone contributes to the responsibility. Lead by example.
The laundry room with coin-operated machine is located in the entrance area (right side) to the reception.
The old grill cannot be used at the moment. You will find a mobile grill at the entrance to the apartment and you can set it up and use it there. At the Pool there are tables and beer benches that can be used by the holiday village guests.
How to get to our holiday apartment in the Hauzenberg holiday village
The Adalbert-Stifter holiday village (called “Heidi Dörfl” by the Hauzenberg residents) consists of 12 typical houses, each with a maximum of 6 holiday apartments, or 4 holiday apartments in the Freudensee house. You can reach the holiday village via the St2128 in the direction of Freudensee and follow the signs "Skilifte Geiersberg". The Hauzenberg holiday village is marked with yellow signs that say "Feriendorf Adalbert-Stifter" (see photo). Along the "Hammerschmiede" and "Neustifter-Straße" via Raßreuth you will reach the holiday village Adalbert-Stifter after about 1.2 kilometres. After entering, you can park your vehicle directly in front of Haus Freudensee (the house with a swimming Pool) at parking lot no. 1203. There are only 4 holiday apartments in Haus Freudensee, as the Pool and Sauna area is on the ground floor. The entrance to our holiday apartment is on the ground floor on the left. The indoor Pool, Sauna, outdoor Pool with lawn and table tennis table can be found directly in or at the house. The small children's playground can be reached in a few steps from the house. The barbecue area is right next to the outdoor Pool.
In the same building as the reception you will find the laundry house, which can be used if required. The rubbish and recycling containers are also located near the reception.
Holiday Village Adalbert-Stifter Hauzenberg:
Information about facilities and equipment
- Location of the holiday village: Hauzenberg / Rassreuth district in the southern Bavarian Forest, a few kilometers north of Passau and about 1km from Freudensee
- Accommodation Types: Apartments
- Number of accommodations in the holiday village: 12 cottages, each with 4-6 apartments
- Meals: Self-catering - the apartments are each equipped with a kitchen
- Accommodation types: 3 categories Standard, Comfort and Premium (50-64 m2)
- Number of people per accommodation: 1 to 5 people
- Infrastructure: There are numerous shops and restaurants in nearby Hauzenberg
- Holidays with dogs / pets: in some apartments, pets are allowed for a surcharge
- Offer for children in the Hauzenberg holiday village:
Small playground on site. Table tennis.
- Wellness offer: Sauna and indoor Pool in house no. 12 (Haus Freudensee)
- Swimming pools: indoor Pool and outdoor Pool in the holiday village, natural bathing lake Freudensee about 15 minutes away on foot
- Sports offer: hiking, cycling, skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, snowboarding, nordic walking, jogging, swimming
- Winter season: Diverse Winter sports options in the immediate vicinity
- Skiing: Alpine skiing possible on Geiersberg and Oberfrauenwald as well as in the Hochficht ski area in Upper Austria, snow hiking, tobogganing, cross-country skiing
Ice skating and curling possible in the Winter months on the Freudensee (only 1.2 km from the Hauzenberg holiday village).